Fitbit True Wellness Program
Getting fit just got a little easier! If you have healthcare coverage with True Health New Mexico, you are eligible to receive discounted pricing and a credit toward a Fitbit® of your choice.
Why Offer a Fitbit?
True Health New Mexico is more than just a health plan; it’s a plan for health. We are a physician-led company, and your health is our highest priority.
Our Fitbit True Wellness program makes it easier for you to increase your activity, track your progress, share your stats, and participate in fitness challenges with friends or coworkers. The program offers a credit toward the Fitbit of your choice.
Who Is Eligible?
True Health New Mexico subscribers: Individuals, federal employees, employer groups, their covered employees, and those employees’ covered dependents who are at least 18 years of age.
How to Receive Your Fitbit Discount and Credit
- Log in to the True Health New Mexico member portal, or register if you do not yet have an account. If registering, follow the on-screen instructions.
- After logging in, select the A.D.A.M. Health Risk Assessment link on the right side of the home page.
- Complete the Health Risk Assessment. Need help? These screenshots can guide you through the process.
- After you complete the assessment, you will see a promo code and a link to the Fitbit store. *Please read carefully the instructions and disclaimer at the end of the Health Risk Assessment.
- Choose the Fitbit you want and enter the promo code to receive your credit. This step-by-step guide can help.
- Get ready to join a True Health New Mexico challenge that will help you get into shape!
If You Already Own a Fitbit
You can still use the discounted pricing and credit that we offer to upgrade your current Fitbit. The Fitbit store offers several different products and certain accessories. Or you may use your credit to get a Fitbit for someone else as a gift.
Get Motivated with Fitbit Challenges
After you receive your Fitbit and download the Fitbit app from either the Apple Store, Google Play, or the Windows Store, True Health New Mexico will sponsor challenges to help you become motivated to get moving. These challenges will also allow you to compete within the True Health New Mexico Fitbit community. We will offer challenges for all types of physical activity, from easy to extreme, to fit employees’ diverse needs, goals, and abilities.
- If you are getting a new Fitbit, you will receive an automatic email invitation to join the Fitbit community and take part in challenges.
- If you already own a Fitbit and just want to join the Fitbit community, please email email@example.com and give us the email address linked to your Fitbit account.
- Taking part in Fitbit challenges and joining the Fitbit community are optional.
Connect with Fitbit
Stay motivated and informed through the Fitbit blog. There you will find Fitbit how-tos, success stories, strategies for healthy living, recipes, news, and more. And the Fitbit website is a comprehensive resource on getting the most out of your new wellness tracker.
- Individual and family plan members, federal employees: Call Customer Service at the number on the back of your ID card.
- Employer groups: Please contact your True Health New Mexico Account Manager.
- Questions about or problems with the Fitbit online store: Please call Fitbit customer service at the phone number on the Fitbit store website.
The Fitbit True Wellness Program is a value-added member program under the health and wellness maintenance and improvement programs administered by True Health New Mexico. Please refer to your benefit plan’s Member Handbook for additional information about these programs.
Fitbit True Wellness Program Details
- Taxes apply.
- Standard shipping is free. Expedited shipping fees apply.
- Limit one Fitbit per member. Members must be 18 years or older to participate.
- 45-day money-back guarantee; one-year limited warranty.
- The Fitbit True Wellness program credit is equal to the discounted price of a Fitbit Inspire or a Fitbit Zip. If you choose a different Fitbit product, you will pay the difference in cost.
- Fitbit® is a registered trademark of Fitbit®, Inc.