Looking for a Behavioral Health Provider Near You?
Browse our online provider directory to find an in-network behavioral health provider. If you are unable to locate a specific provider, have questions about the providers you will see, or need assistance with the provider directory search, please call us at 1-844-508-4677. We will be happy to assist you.
True Health New Mexico offers a $0 copay for all outpatient behavioral health visits, including substance abuse treatment, for all plans except for HDHP and catastrophic plans.
Feeling Down, Depressed, or Anxious?
Take this free behavioral health assessment online.
Learn More about Common Behavioral Health Topics
- Substance Abuse
- Bipolar Affective Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Having a Behavioral Health Crisis?
If you or someone close to you is in a crisis, the following toll-free hotlines are available to you.
- Agora Crisis Center or call 1-855-505-4505
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- New Mexico Crisis and Access Line: 1-855-662-7474
- New Mexico Peer-to-Peer Warmline: 1-855-466-7100
Behavioral Health Resources
- American Psychological Association
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America PTSD page
- Children & Adults w/Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
- Disability Rights of New Mexico
- Healthy Minds
- Multiple Resource Guide (Mind Resource Network)
- NAMI New Mexico
- National Institute of Mental Health
- New Mexico Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- New Mexico Family Network
- Postpartum Support New Mexico
- Rethinking Drinking: Alcohol and Your Health
- Veterans Administration Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder