Small Employer Groups
Log in to:
Update Enrollment and Eligibility
Update Employee Information
The benefits of choosing True Health
The benefits of choosing
Employer Health Plans to Fit Your Needs
At True Health New Mexico, we understand the challenges small employer groups face in providing quality health insurance for employees while managing a budget. We know that offering the “right” health insurance plan is important. That’s why we offer a range of Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) and Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan options to fit all needs.
As New Mexico health insurer, we are committed to helping improve the health of our community. Our plans are designed to eliminate barriers to care and bring values to employers and employees.
View Our Small Employer Group Health Plans
- Small-business plans for 1-49 employees
- VSP pediatric vision benefits are included on all small group plans (for children under the age of 19).
- Search for a vision service provider at vsp.com.
Looking for large employer group health blans? Visit our Large Groups page.
Get the Most Out of Your Coverage
- The following value-added services and coverage options set True Health New Mexico apart.
- Access to 10,000+ providers throughout New Mexico.
- Zero-dollar drug list: Access to affordable prescription drugs are important. True Health New Mexico health coverage includes a zero-dollar drug list that goes far beyond the drug list required by the Affordable Care Act.
- Zero-dollar behavioral health benefits on most plans.
- Wellness programs that make it easier for you to create a healthy life.
- True Perks: Programs, tools, and other offerings designed with your lifestyle and needs in mind.