Request an ID Card
It’s important to carry your True Health New Mexico ID card with you at all times.
When you use healthcare services or fill a prescription, they will require you to show your ID card. Your ID card lists some of your plan benefits, copayment, or coinsurance amounts, and contact information for Customer Service and for CVS Caremark, our pharmacy benefits manager (PBM). You will find additional copayment and coinsurance amounts in your Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC).
If you lost your True Health New Mexico ID card, take a moment to request a new ID card before going to your next doctor’s appointment. Use the information and links below to get the replacement cards you need.
How to Request a New or Replacement ID Card
- Call Customer Service at 1-844-508-4677.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log in to your member portal here and request a replacement.
- If you are logging in to the portal for the first time, you will need to know your subscriber ID number.
- If you don’t know your subscriber ID number, email us at the address above to request your ID card.
- Make sure you’re emailing us from a current, valid address. We will email you a temporary coverage letter.