Quality Improvement Program: Providers
True Commitment to Providers
True Health New Mexico is committed to partnering with a network of providers to bring the best quality of care and service to our members. The Quality Improvement Program (QIP) is designed to provide a broad view of quality and continually improve on the following components of healthcare:
- Making care safer by reducing harm
- Promoting care coordination across facilities and between providers
- Promoting effective prevention and treatment practices
- Making care more affordable and accessible to members
- Provider engagement and satisfaction
Participating in Our Quality Improvement Program
True Health New Mexico partners with providers across the state to ensure members have adequate access to care. We also partner with providers and third-party vendors to close gaps in care for our members. We send the results of any screenings done by third-party vendors to members’ primary care providers.
We encourage providers to review the health maintenance of every member and close any gaps in care.