A New Mindfulness Program
Would you like to be able to stay calm no matter what is happening? To be aware of your surroundings, state of mind, and actions – all without feeling overwhelmed? Practicing mindfulness can help you achieve this. You already possess mindfulness; you just need to cultivate it.
True Health New Mexico can help. We’re partnering with The Mindful Center to offer Mindful You, a new mindfulness program, at no cost to you. Whether you are a first-time meditator or have been practicing mindfulness for years, True Health New Mexico has something for you. We believe in connecting our members with tools to care for their whole body – physical, mental, and emotional.
Practicing mindfulness can help you:
- Relieve anxiety, worry, depression, and fear.
- Reduce chronic pain.
- Improve memory and attention span.
- Concentrate better.
- Have more restful sleep.
- Have happier relationships.
Who Is Eligible?
True Health New Mexico members of our individual, employer group, and federal employee health plans, and those members’ covered dependents who are at least 18 years old, are eligible for Mindful You.
Mindful You Offerings
LIVE twice-monthly webinars. These online courses are designed to help you reduce stress. They will occur on the first and third Saturday of each month. Each webinar lasts one hour and includes two downloadable guided meditations for participants.
- How to Meditate for True Calm and Know You’re Doing It Right, Saturday, November 7, 10-11 a.m.
- Cultivating a Thankful Heart with Mindfulness, Saturday, November 25, 10-11 a.m.
- Mindfulness Practices to Improve Your Sleep, Saturday, December 5, 10-11 a.m.
- Everything’s Going to be OK: Meditations for a Peaceful Mind, Saturday, December 19, 10-11 a.m.
Registration opens two weeks prior to each webinar date. Check back regularly for updated webinars.
Self-guided online programs. These programs range in duration and topic. You can complete any of them at your own pace, in your home. They will start at the beginning of the month.
- November: Mindfulness for Anxiety, Worry, Depression and Pain
- December: A Mindful Approach to Sleep
Registration opens two weeks prior to each webinar date.
How to Sign Up for a Course
- Members: Call Customer Service at the number on the back of your ID card.
- Employer group plan benefit administrators: Please contact your True Health New Mexico Account Manager.
- Questions about programs or problems signing up? Email Michelle DuVal at The Mindful Center: firstname.lastname@example.org.