A New Mindfulness Program
Would you like to have the ability to reduce your daily stress and anxiety? To be able to stay calm no matter what is happening? Practicing mindfulness can help you achieve this – the benefits are backed by scientific research. You already have mindfulness; you just need to cultivate it.
True Health New Mexico can help. We’re partnering with The Mindful Center to offer Mindful You at no cost to you. Whether you are a first-time meditator or have been practicing mindfulness for years, True Health New Mexico has something for you. We believe in connecting our members with tools to care for their whole body – physical, mental, and emotional.
Meet Michelle DuVal, MA, director of The Mindful Center, in this brief video and learn how Mindful You can benefit your overall health.
Practicing mindfulness can help you:
- Relieve anxiety, worry, depression, and fear.
- Reduce chronic pain.
- Improve memory and attention span.
- Concentrate better.
- Have more restful sleep.
- Have happier relationships.
Who Is Eligible?
All True Health New Mexico members and their covered dependents who are at least 18 years old are eligible for Mindful You.
Mindful You Offerings
Life on Mindfulness: Monthly meditations delivered right to your inbox.
To access live meditations, workshops, and teachings, visit the Life on Mindfulness website and enter your email address.
You also may access Life on Mindfulness by logging in to the member portal. Scroll down the home page and select the Mindful You link.
Each month you’ll receive a short video teaching on an aspect of mindfulness – from mindful eating to mindful tips on stress reduction – and a downloadable guided meditation, all delivered right to your inbox!
Sign up once and you’ll gain access year-round to different mindfulness programs that suit your different needs.
Joining True Health New Mexico’s Life on Mindfulness program gives you access – at no cost – to:
- Twice-monthly live online mindfulness workshops
- The world-renowned eight-week Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction program
- Monthly mindfulness guided meditations delivered right to your inbox
- And so much more!
Featured Short Meditation
Enjoy this five-minute meditation anytime, anywhere.
How to Sign Up for a Mindful You Course
- Visit the Life on Mindfulness website and enter your email address to access live meditations, workshops, and teachings. (See the Mindful You Offerings section for details.)
- Alternately, you can log in to your member portal (or register, if you haven’t already) to access Life on Mindfulness.
- On the home page, select the Mindful You link to see the schedule and coupon codes.
Spaces are limited, so sign up quickly!
- Members: Call Customer Service at the number on the back of your ID card.
- Employer group plan benefit administrators: Please contact your True Health New Mexico Account Manager.
- Questions about programs or problems signing up? Email Michelle DuVal at The Mindful Center.
“I always ruminate in the night. I like having something to turn on that helps me relax. I especially like the guided meditations; they always make me feel better.”