A New Mindfulness Program
Would you like to have the ability to reduce your daily stress and anxiety? To be able to stay calm no matter what is happening? Practicing mindfulness can help you achieve this – the benefits are backed by scientific research. You already possess mindfulness; you just need to cultivate it.
True Health New Mexico can help. We’re partnering with The Mindful Center to offer Mindful You, a new mindfulness program, at no cost to you. Whether you are a first-time meditator or have been practicing mindfulness for years, True Health New Mexico has something for you. We believe in connecting our members with tools to care for their whole body – physical, mental, and emotional.
Meet Michelle DuVal, MA, director of The Mindful Center, in this brief video and learn how Mindful You can benefit your overall health.
Practicing mindfulness can help you:
- Relieve anxiety, worry, depression, and fear.
- Reduce chronic pain.
- Improve memory and attention span.
- Concentrate better.
- Have more restful sleep.
- Have happier relationships.
Who Is Eligible?
True Health New Mexico members of our individual, employer group, and federal employee health plans, and those members’ covered dependents who are at least 18 years old, are eligible for Mindful You.
Mindful You Offerings
Life on Mindfulness: Monthly meditations delivered right to your inbox. Log in to the member portal on the Members page, scroll down the home page, and select the Mindful You link to sign up for our Life on Mindfulness program. Each month you’ll receive a short video teaching on an aspect of mindfulness – from mindful eating to mindful tips on stress reduction – and a downloadable guided meditation, all delivered right to your inbox!
Sign up once and you’ll gain access year-round to different mindfulness programs that suit your different needs.
Joining True Health New Mexico’s Life on Mindfulness program gives you access – at no cost – to:
- Twice-monthly live online mindfulness workshops
- The world-renowned eight-week Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction program
- Monthly mindfulness guided meditations delivered right to your inbox
- And so much more!
How to Sign Up for a Course
- Members: Call Customer Service at the number on the back of your ID card.
- Employer group plan benefit administrators: Please contact your True Health New Mexico Account Manager.
- Questions about programs or problems signing up? Email Michelle DuVal at The Mindful Center: email@example.com.