Log in for:
Better You Wellness Program
Be True to Your Health
The very best way to get the most out of your True Health New Mexico coverage is to create an account and log in. This gives you access to your summary of benefits, coverage details and cost-sharing amounts and much more. Plus, you have complete access to all the healthcare programs and resources covered by your plan.
Once you create an account, you can:
- View and print an ID card
- Find a provider
- View your essential insurance coverage documents (evidence of coverage, summary of benefits and coverage)
- Review your claims and prior authorization status
- Link to other resources
We Might Contact You to Ensure You're Receiving the Care You Need
Your health and wellness are very important to us, and we do regular outreach to ensure you are receiving the healthcare services you need. Some of this outreach may include:
- A phone call from a pharmacist about our medication therapy management program.
- A phone call and letter offering an in-home or telehealth visit to assess your overall health.
- A phone call and letter offering members with diabetes an in-home diabetic eye exam.
- A phone call or letter from our provider partners to remind you of recommended preventive health screenings.
While this outreach doesn’t replace a doctor’s care, it can help fill some gaps.
These services are available at no cost to you, and they will not affect your True Health New Mexico benefits, cost-sharing amounts, or premiums.
You are never obligated to take part in any of these services. If you would like to opt out, just tell the caller, and we will put you on a do-not-call list.
Pharmacy and Drug Lists
Pharmacy benefits, formularies, and programs to support your health.
Expert guidance to help you manage complex or chronic health conditions.
Health and Wellness
Tools, resources, and programs to help you live a healthier, happier life – all at no extra cost.
“Sunny505 has been with True Health New Mexico since its inception. Our team loves many of the unique plan benefits, including zero deductibles for preventive services as well as for behavioral health and behavioral health prescriptions. We love True Health New Mexico – and I can’t say that I’ve ever said that about my health insurance company.”