Large Employer Groups
Log in to:
Update Enrollment and Eligibility
Update Employee Information
Employer Health Plans to Fit Your Needs
At True Health New Mexico, we understand the challenges employers face in providing quality health insurance for employees while managing a budget. We know that offering the “right” health insurance plan is important. That’s why we offer a range of Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) and Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan options to fit all needs.
As New Mexico health insurer, we are committed to helping improve the health of our community. Our plans are designed to eliminate barriers to care and bring values to employers and employees.
View Our Large Employer Group Health Plans
Looking for small employer group health plans? Visit our Small Groups page.
Get the Most Out of Your Coverage
- The following value-added services and coverage options set True Health New Mexico apart.
- Access to 10,000+ providers throughout New Mexico.
- Zero-dollar drug list: Access to affordable prescription drugs are important. True Health New Mexico health coverage includes a zero-dollar drug list that goes far beyond the drug list required by the Affordable Care Act.
- Zero-dollar behavioral health benefits on most plans.
- Wellness programs that make it easier for you to create a healthy life.
- True Perks: Programs, tools, and other offerings designed with your lifestyle and needs in mind.
Large Group Plan Documents
Benefit grids and summaries, rates, member handbooks, and more.
Expert guidance to help you manage complex or chronic health conditions.
Health and Wellness
Tools and programs to help you live a healthier, happier life