Provider Forms & Other Resources
Forms, Lists, and More
Note: All of the forms on this page are writable. You can download them to your computer and complete them electronically rather than by hand, which makes them easier for our staff to read and process. Thank you.
Shared Decision-Making Tools for Patients: Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
We want our members to receive the right care at the right time. To help them, we are offering these two shared decision-making tools. Your patients may bring these tools to you to discuss whether surgery, or another treatment, is the best option for them. Together, you and your patient can decide on the treatment that is right for him or her.
Smoking Cessation Resources for Providers
Help your patients quit tobacco with these resources.
If you have a patient who needs help quitting tobacco, these preventive medications are available at a $0 copay. To qualify, patients must:
- Be age 18 or older.
- Get a prescription for these products from their doctors, even if the products are sold over the counter.
- Fill the prescription at a pharmacy in the True Health New Mexico network.
Provider Newsletter: True Health New Mexico Provider Connection
This e-newsletter will help you stay informed about our programs, services, and policies that will help you serve our members better.
Other Important Resources for Providers
True Health New Mexico Provider Fax Blasts
In this section you will find our most recent faxes sent to contracted providers.
Site-of-Care Program Beginning September 1, 2019
True Health New Mexico members who receive certain infused medications are required to use the site-of-care partner, OptumRx® Infusion Services.
HealthXnet®: An Eligibility Inquiry Tool for Providers
True Health New Mexico is pleased to partner with HealthXnet to allow our contracted providers to verify members’ eligibility and benefits efficiently and accurately.
Cultural Diversity Resources for Providers
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) Diversity and Inclusion Toolkit Resources
- A Physician’s Practical Guide to Culturally Competent Care: This e-learning program will equip health care providers with competencies that will enable them to better treat the increasingly diverse U.S. population.
- Best Practices for Working with a Medical Interpreter: If you’re not yet used to having a medical interpreter in the office with you, here’s how to get familiar with this situation so you and your patients can benefit from interpreting services right away.
- Definitions of Cultural and Linguistic Competency
- HRSA: Culture, Language, and Health Literacy: To improve individual health and build healthy communities, healthcare providers need to recognize and address the unique culture, language, and health literacy of diverse consumers and communities.
- LGBT Health Issues: An Overview of Disparities and the Need for Understanding: Research suggests that LGBT individuals face health disparities linked to societal stigma, discrimination, and denial of their civil and human rights. Discrimination against LGBT persons has been associated with high rates of psychiatric disorders, substance abuse, and suicide. Experiences of violence and victimization are frequent for LGBT individuals and have long-lasting effects on the individual and the community.
- National Standards for Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services (CLAS) in Health and Healthcare: CLAS is a way to improve the quality of services provided to all individuals, which will ultimately help reduce health disparities and achieve health equity. The National CLAS Standards are a set of 15 action steps intended to advance health equity, improve quality, and help eliminate health care disparities by providing a blueprint for individuals and healthcare organizations to implement culturally and linguistically appropriate services.
Health Care Cost Comparison Tool
New Mexico Healthcare Compare displays the average cost to Medicaid of nine healthcare procedures at different facilities across the state. Facility quality measures such as patient recommendations and hospital safety measures are also available.