Find A Doctor
- You can use this tool to search for an in-network doctor, physician assistant, therapist, hospital, urgent care center, lab, and many other kinds of providers.
- New! Watch our brief video of provider directory search tips.
- PCP = Primary Care Provider.
- Please confirm that your provider/practitioner is in our network and accepting new patients before scheduling your appointment. Read an important message about your responsibility to verify your provider’s participation, and what information we verify in our Provider Directory.
- If you find any incorrect information in the provider directory, please email us at email@example.com.
- If you can’t find a specific provider, have questions about the providers you will see, or need help with the Provider Search Tool, please call us at 1-844-508-4677.
- If you have a PPO plan, are traveling out of state, and need non-emergency care, you can access a nationwide network of providers via MultiPlan. Please refer to our PHCS/MultiPlan Provider Search Guide for tips on finding a provider. *MultiPlan/PHCS is not available in the True Health New Mexico service area, which includes all of New Mexico and some parts of Texas (Amarillo, El Paso, Lubbock, and Muleshoe).
Quick Links to Network Providers
- Urgent-care centers and walk-in clinics
- Laboratory draw stations
- Mammography providers
- Pediatric vision service providers in the VSP network
- In-network pharmacies are on our Pharmacy/Formulary page.
Freestanding Radiology Service Providers
True Health New Mexico is contracted with many radiology providers, both hospital-based and freestanding. You can find hospital-based radiology providers by using the provider search tool at the top of this page. If you are looking for a freestanding (not hospital-based) radiology provider, you may search for one here.
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) & Services
You can find a contracted DME provider by using the provider search tool at the top of this page.