Find A Doctor
- You can use this tool to search for an in-network doctor, physician assistant, therapist, hospital, urgent care center, lab, and many other kinds of providers.
- PCP is an abbreviation for Primary Care Provider.
- Please check with your provider/practitioner before scheduling your appointment or receiving services to confirm whether the provider is participating and/or accepting new patients. Read an important message about your responsibility to verify your provider’s participation, and what information we verify in our Provider Directory.
- If you find any incorrect information in the provider directory, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you can’t find a specific provider, have questions about the providers you will see, or need help with the Provider Search Tool, please call us at 1-844-508-4677.
- Do you have a PPO plan? If you are traveling out of state and need non-emergency care, you can access a nationwide network of providers via MultiPlan. Please refer to our PHCS/MultiPlan Provider Search Guide for tips on finding a provider. *MultiPlan/PHCS is not available in the True Health New Mexico service area, which includes all of New Mexico and some parts of Texas (Amarillo, El Paso, Lubbock, and Muleshoe).
Quick Links to Network Providers
- View a listing of urgent-care centers and walk-in clinics in our network.
- View a listing of pediatric vision service providers in the VSP network.
- View a listing of pharmacies in our network on our Pharmacy/Formulary page.
Selecting a Primary Care Practitioner (PCP)
When selecting a PCP from our online provider directory, it is important that you contact the office of your preferred provider and ensure that he or she is contracted with True Health New Mexico and is available to add you as a patient. You will need to request an appointment with the provider to establish yourself as a new patient.
True Health New Mexico is contracted with the following providers for laboratory and pathology services:
Quest Diagnostics Labs & Draw Stations: Find a location
TriCore Reference Labs & Draw Stations: Find a location
Please ensure that the physician or facility ordering your lab work uses a contracted lab. Using a non-contracted provider may result in a denial of services or payment.
Radiology Services: Freestanding Providers
True Health New Mexico is contracted with many radiology providers, both hospital-based and freestanding. You can find hospital-based radiology providers by using the provider search tool at the top of this page. If you are looking for a freestanding (not hospital-based) radiology provider, you may search for one here.
View a list of providers in the True Health New Mexico network that provide mammograms.
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) & Services
You can find a contracted DME provider by using the provider search tool at the top of this page.