Federal Employee Agency Benefit Officers
Welcome, Agency Benefit Officers!
- Michelle Chase, (505) 900-3452, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service: 1-844-508-4677
2021 Benefit Changes
Do not rely only on these change descriptions; this Section is not an official statement of benefits. For that, go to Section 5, Benefits, of your True Health New Mexico FEHB official 2021 brochure. Also, we have edited and clarified language throughout the brochure. Any language change not shown here is a clarification that does not change benefits.
- Organ/tissue transplants: We now provide reimbursement for travel expenses related to an approved organ or tissue transplant received by a member at a center of excellence up to $10,000 per lifetime. Previously there was no reimbursement.
- Specialty drugs: We removed the deductible for specialty drugs (tiers 4 and 5).
- Injectables: To help you plan for prescription costs, injectables received via a retail, mail order, or specialty pharmacy are now a flat copay as follows:
- Generic (tier 1): $5 copay
- Preferred brand (tier 2): $30 copay
- Non-preferred brand (tier 3): $70 copay
- Preferred specialty (tier 4): $350 copay
- Non-preferred specialty (tier 5): $450 copay
- Insulin: You now pay a maximum of $25 copay for a 30-day supply of insulin purchased at a retail pharmacy or $50 copay for a 90-day supply purchased through mail order.
For information on our health and wellness programs, formulary, pediatric vision benefits, and more, please visit the Federal Employees page.
Search for Providers
To find in-network pharmacies, hospitals, urgent-care centers, lab draw stations, and more, please visit the Quick Search PDFs page.