An Encouraging Health Resource
What wellness goals would you like to achieve? You may want to be more active, eat more healthfully, learn better financial habits, practice gratitude, discover your life’s purpose, or deepen your relationships. Our Better You wellness platform can help!
Better You is a collection of holistic activities and challenges to help you form and keep healthy habits through nutrition, exercise, and other activities. There are more than 400 challenges to choose from. With workout programs, healthy eating tips, financial and work habit guidance, and much more, you can start working toward a better you at your own pace.
How It Works
You can access the Better You wellness platform from your computer, tablet, or via mobile app. It consists of a health assessment, community and personal challenges, and rewards. You can track your progress and accumulate points for completing a challenge or activity, then redeem those points for a gift card or True Health New Mexico items.
Who Is Eligible?
All True Health New Mexico members and their covered dependents who are at least 18 years old are eligible for Better You. Family members who are at least 18 but who are not True Health New Mexico members can participate, too, via an emailed invitation from the enrolled participant. Participants who are not health plan members are not eligible to earn incentives.
How to Sign Up for the Better You Platform
- Log in to your member portal (or register, if you haven’t already).
- On the home page of the portal, select the Better You link to register and log in.
- For technical help with the Better You platform, email email@example.com.
- Members: Call Customer Service at the number on the back of your ID card.
- Employer group plan benefit administrators: Contact your True Health New Mexico Account Manager.
- Find more information in the Better You Guide. Federal employees, find your Better You Guide here.