Albuquerque Public Schools (APS)
True Health New Mexico is pleased to offer health coverage to APS employees. On this webpage you will find links to all the documents that you need to understand your True Health New Mexico health plan, as well as information on programs and services we offer that can benefit you.
Your Health Plan
(All of the links below will open in a new window.)
Summary of Benefits – this is a two-page summary of your plan that gives you the highlights of your coverage and cost-sharing.
Summary of Benefits and Coverage – this is a detailed, eight-page description of common healthcare services, your cost-sharing amounts, and coverage examples.
Prescription Drug Coverage
Your True Health New Mexico health plan includes prescription drug coverage through Express Scripts®. Log in to your account at https://www.express-scripts.com/index.html.
- Express Scripts Customer Service: 1-866-563-9297
Access to Healthcare Services, Programs, and Resources
- My Account Login – our secure member portal
- APS member newsletter – our quarterly health and wellness newsletter
- Provider Directory – search for a provider in the True Health New Mexico network (note: PCP is an abbreviation for Primary Care Provider)
- Fitbit True Wellness Program – take a Health Risk Assessment and earn a credit and discounted pricing toward the Fitbit device of your choice. Not sure how to take the Health Risk Assessment? This short video will guide you.
- Transition of Care program – for new members who are currently undergoing a course of treatment with a provider who is not in the True Health New Mexico network
- True Health New Mexico Care Connect Line: 1-844-308-2552 – talk to an experienced registered nurse, toll-free, for expert guidance and information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (exclusively for True Health New Mexico members and their eligible dependents)
- Case Management and Disease Management services – for help managing complex and/or chronic conditions, at no extra cost and for as long as you need it
- Staying Healthy – resources for physical and behavioral health and wellness, preventive screenings, support groups, and more
- A.D.A.M. – a comprehensive online health resource with a multimedia library, health navigator to help you learn about symptoms of illness/injury, health risk assessments, and much more
- Labor of Love – a free program available in Albuquerque and Roswell with perks for mothers to be
- APS Employee Wellness – wellness programs and services offered by Albuquerque Public Schools