True Health New Mexico is a physician-led health plan committed to keeping New Mexicans healthy.
- We are a health plan focused on the well-being of patients by making sure care is coordinated at every level.
- We serve small and large businesses across New Mexico, individuals and families, and federal employees.
- We recognize that our members like and trust their doctors and that a strong network of primary care providers is critical to ensuring the good health of our members.
- Our priorities are keeping people healthy, lowering premium costs, and delivering appropriate levels of care at the right time to keep you home and out of unnecessary hospital stays.
- We provide community-based case management to ensure our members are well cared for.
True Health New Mexico is available through the commercial market.
If you are considering a True Health New Mexico health plan for your employees, please visit our Plans for Employers & Organizations page. You will find information on what benefits and services are and are not covered and what out-of-pocket expenses you can expect to pay.
If you are looking for an individual or family plan for 2020, please visit our Enrollment page for details on our benefits, services, and premiums.
Commonly Used Health Insurance Terms
Health insurance has its own language, and it is important for you to understand these terms. Click the link below to read, print, and download the federal government’s Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms.
If you need the Glossary in another language besides English or Spanish, visit the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services website and scroll down to “Uniform Glossary.”